Nail Stickers that Gives Your Nails a Night Glow
If you want something unique for your nails, try glow in the dark manicure. There are many ways to sport fabulous glow in the dark nails. You can buy glow in the dark nail polishes or create your own glow in the dark nail polish.
Many DIY nail tutorials prefer the use of glow stick liquid. Nonetheless, this provides different outcomes. Other folks use glow in the dark nail stickers because it’s less complicated to work with.
Most glow-in-the-dark nail stickers are available on beauty stores. These stickers are usually super entertaining to have on. Most of these glow in the dark stickers and nail polish will glow green in the dark and looks white or bright colored in the light. These types of nail adornments are really perfect during evening occasions.
Water Transfer Nail Stickers
Many of these nail stickers are water transfer types, so you require water for the application.
And since they are glow in the dark, of course, you need to expose them to light for a couple of moments just before seeing them glow at night. Or else, they won’t glow vibrantly or won’t glow in any way.
Glow in the Dark Nail Decals, How to Apply Them?
- Make sure you clean the nails with nail cleanser.
- Put on your chosen nail polish as a background polish. Wait until it is completely dried.
- Pick out your choice of sticker and cut it out. Remove the film from it.
- Put it into water 10-20 seconds. Warm water is perfect during winter. It is not important if you put it face-down or face-up. Hang on until the paper backing is moist.
- Dampen the fingernail. Put the sticker in the correct spot.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to let the sticker to fully set.
- Dry your nails with paper towel.
- Apply a top coat to seal off the nail art.